BENJAMIN WEY is an accomplished multilingual American financier and philanthropist
- For two decades, Benjamin Wey has been a strategic adviser to more than 600 projects worldwide, helping to create tens of thousands of jobs – bridging communications, funding urban development, improving lives and providing greater opportunities for all.
- Financier Benjamin Wey is a civil rights advocate and a visiting professor of finance at several top universities.
- Benjamin Wey is a Columbia University graduate. Mr. Wey has two master’s degrees.
- Benjamin Wey is the recipient of a “golden key” in China for sponsoring schools each year, benefiting the lives of hundreds of orphans and farm kids across China’s rural areas.
- Benjamin Wey supports Columbia University, Yale University and other charity causes.